The American Psychological Association’s Division 56 is devoted to Trauma Psychology. If you’re interested in trauma and related issues, you might find it interesting to check out their newsletter, which you can find here.
Here are a few sample article titles from issues past:
- Trauma Psychology in Israel: An Interview With Danny Brom, PhD, Director, Israel Center for the Treatment of Psychotrauma – April Obermeyer
- Trauma, Death, and Resurrection: A Conversation Between Robert D. Stolorow and Sergei Roganov
- Childhood Trauma: The Impact of Childhood Adversity on Education, Learning, and Development- Michael Changaris
- The More Who Die, the Less We Care: Confronting Psychic Numbing – Paul Slovic
- Traumatic Stress Symptoms in Parents of Premature Infants – Kathleen Kendall-Tackett