Here are some questions about psychotherapy I address on this site. The compilation of the pieces is available as a free ebook, Psychotherapy: Frequently Asked Questions, below the list of the eleven blogs.
- Why people seek help.
- Am I depressed?
- Getting curious about psychotherapy?
- Five common fears about therapy.
- Excuses for not seeking therapy.
- How to choose a therapist?
- What is psychotherapy? Part 1.
- What is psychotherapy? Part 2.
- What is psychotherapy? Part 3.
- What is psychotherpay? Part 4.
- When does therapy end?
The free ebook, Psychotherapy: Frequently Asked Questions, which is a lightly edited compilation version of the above posts, with added closing thoughts thrown in. You can download it by clicking here:
Posts in this vein are tagged under “FAQ about psychology” in the right hand column under the heading “categories”. [Note: In some browsers this will appear at the very bottom of the page.]